PALM SPRINGS, CA – Toyota Motor Corp. hopes to set a new benchmark for the minivan segment when its all-new ’04 Sienna arrives in showrooms in mid-March. '04 Toyota Sienna packs a lot in. With its trademark attention to quality and detail, an additional trim level, optional all-wheel drive, a laundry list of additional features and a pledge to price it $1,000 less than the outgoing model, it is entirely possible Toyota can establish Sienna as a volume player in this 1.2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.