The Sierra Club kicks off its “Heidi the Hybrid” program this week, designed as a response to the Republican National Committee’s (RNC) “Reggie the Registration Rig.” The Heidi Hybrid program consists of a 3-member team picked from the organization’s Sierra Student Coalition that will drive a Toyota Prius hybrid car behind the RNC’s 18-wheeler. The big truck is touring the country in an effort to register 3 million voters at special venues – such as professional wrestling events – by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.