Silver once again tops PPG Industries Inc.’s annual survey of vehicle color preferences, as one-third of the ’02-model-year vehicles produced in North America, Europe and Japan were silver. The second most popular color choice was white in North America and Japan, while Europeans preferred blue. "The technology orientation of consumers in North America, Europe and Japan – as well as the use of silver in home interior, fashion and architectural design – has helped boost the global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.