SINGAPORE – Welcome to the land of COE, ARF and ERP. These acronyms: Certificate of Entitlement, Additional Registration Fee and Electronic Road Pricing, are just a few of the road hazards facing Singapore motorists. Electronic Road Pricing helps curb heavy traffic. The obstacle course created by the government of this prosperous island republic does everything possible to discourage the purchase of passenger cars and other vehicles. As a result, Singapore is home to some of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.