FUZHOU — Southeast (Fujian) Automotive Industry Co. Ltd. says it will realize RMB3.2 billion (US$386.6 million) in sales revenue and RMB270 million (US$32.6 million) in gross profits this year. The largest auto project ever launched with a Taiwanese firm, the joint venture reportedly has generated RMB3.8 billion (US$459.1 million) in production value and some RMB300 million (US$36.2 million) in gross profits in its five-year operation. The automaker says sales exceeded 10,000 units in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.