DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group says Sirius Satellite Radio will be available this fall as a dealer-installed option through Mopar on some 17 ’03 models. Included are the Chrysler PT Cruiser, Sebring sedan and convertible, 300M, Concorde, Voyager and Town & Country; Dodge Stratus, Dakota, Durango, Ram, Intrepid, Neon, Caravan and Grand Caravan; Jeep Liberty and Grand Cherokee. A factory-installed Sirius satellite radio also will be available on the ’03 300M. Cost of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.