The SkunkWerks team at Chrysler Group unwraps six new vehicles at the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show in Las Vegas. The group of in-house enthusiasts show a customized PT Cruiser; a Crossfire adaptation; have fun with a Jeep Grand Cherokee; make a warrior of a Dodge Dakota; morph a Durango SUV into a pickup and pump up a Magnum. Dodge Durango Dude on display at SEMA. The Chrysler PT Speedster, with a Borla dual exhaust and a turbo upgrade kit to generate 235 hp and 260 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.