VIENNA – Skoda Auto a.s. will unveil a fourth model, an innovative small multipurpose vehicle based on the Roomster concept, at next year's Geneva auto show. The new vehicle will be manufactured in the Czech Republic at Skoda's plant in Kvasiny in eastern Bohemia, which currently makes the Superb flagship sedan. Serial production of the new model will start in early 2006. Roomster concept hints at new model. “The plant that we want to expand and at which we currently produce our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.