VIENNA – Skoda Auto a.s., the Czech Volkswagen AG subsidiary, plans to increase vehicle output at its foreign plants, Winfried Vahland, Skoda’s new chairman, tells Czech journalists during his first meeting with the local media. For Vahland, who served as head of Volkswagen Group’s operations in China before he took the reins at Skoda in September, the consistent internationalization of the Skoda brand is part of a goal to double sales within 10 years. Skoda’s worldwide sales rose 1.4% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.