MUMBAI – Skoda Auto India Ltd. is setting up a fresh assembly line and new factory alongside its plant at Aurangabad, Maharashtra, says Imran Hassen, managing director. Skoda India will import high-volume Fabia sooner than planned. It also is increasing its capacity to produce 15,000 cars annually. Last fiscal year, it doubled its sales to 6,500 units and plans to sell more than 9,000 cars this year. Although last year’s turnover was $100 million, Bipin Datar, head of sales and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.