MUMBAI – Skoda Auto India launches its Rapid sedan in India as the flagship of the Volkswagen Group subsidiary’s brand. The Rapid’s competitors include the Honda City, Nissan Sunny and Maruti Suzuki’s SX4 and Swift Dzire. Within its own range, it is positioned between the Fabia hatchback and Laura luxury sedan. Designed specifically for Indian motorists and traffic and road conditions, Rapid prices range from Rs6.75 million to Rs9.2 million ($12,900-$17,600). Skoda offers five ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.