Skoda eyes exports to Mexico. VIENNA – Czech Republic auto maker Skoda Auto a.s. says it plans to enter the Mexican market if all goes well with current trade barrier negotiations between the two countries. "The Mexican market is very interesting for us," says Detlef Schmidt, Skoda board member responsible for sales and marketing. Skoda would use parent Volkswagen AG’s know-how to enter Mexico, says Schmidt, noting current trade talks are focused on import duties. "If we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.