VIENNA – Exports to China from Volkswagen AG’s Czech subsidiary Skoda Auto a.s. are being affected by the severe acute respiratory syndrome outbreak there. The auto maker has yet to receive import licenses from China for the year, a company source says. Under normal circumstances, the licenses arrive in April at the latest. However, they are delayed this year as the result of closed offices in China, and the Czech auto maker has no idea when conditions will change. Skoda originally ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.