VIENNA — Hoping to lure more Czech executives and government officials to its product, Skoda Auto a.s. unveils a stretched version of its Octavia car. The new model is 8 cm (3.2 ins.) longer than the standard 54.1 m (177.5 ins.) car with a wheelbase of 259.2 cm (102.0 ins.) vs. the 251.2 cm (98.9 ins). The basic version of the long Octavia, powered by Volkswagen AG's 1.8L 150-hp 20-valve turbocharged engine, is priced at Czech koruna 809,000 (US$25,882) and now becomes the company's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.