November marks Canada’s poorest monthly sales performance in 2008, as deliveries fell 10.3% compared with like-2007, according to Ward’s data. Only April’s 8.2% decline comes close. Last month’s unit sales totaled 105,056 vs. 117,057 in like-2007. Car deliveries lagged year-ago by 11.5% during the month with double digit decreases in both midsize and large-car sales, while small-car demand remained flat. Light-truck sales fared better, slipping only 9.1% from year-ago. Lower gas prices ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.