BRATISLAVA, Slovakia – Slovakia, the world's largest producer of cars per capita, expects record output this year, the Association of the Slovak Automotive Industry (ZAP SR) says. “We expect the total production of at least 630,000 cars this year,” ZAP President Jozef Uhrik tells the media here. Until now, the country’s best production year was 2008 with 575,776 units. In 2010, the three Slovak auto makers – Kia Motors Slovakia, PCA Slovakia and Volkswagen Slovakia – manufactured ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.