BRATISLAVA, Slovakia – Kia Motors Slovakia s.r.o., the plant based in Teplicka nad Vahom, near Zilina, is launching a second shift effective today. The plant’s first shift will run from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. and involves 7 hours and 45 minutes of work. The night shift goes from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. and covers 7 hours and 30 minutes of work. The facility currently employs 1,850 people. Last year, Kia Slovakia built 5,015 vehicles, including 4,715 Cee’d 5-door hatchbacks and 300 Sportage SUVs. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.