Based on a daily sales rate that reached its lowest ebb since February, Canadian-market light-vehicle sales slipped 3.2% in July to 149,145 units, compared with like-2007. July’s rate was 5,736 units over 26 selling days compared with 5,925 units over 24 days last year. Related document: Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand – July 2008 Passenger cars continued to outsell light trucks. The trend was marked by an 18.5% surge in small-car deliveries along with an 8.6% uptick in luxury-car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.