With its smaller dimensions, the sixth-generation Corvette will perform better sales-wise in Europe than its predecessors, a Chevrolet executive says. 2005 Chevrolet Corvette “Corvette is America’s performance car,” says Jim Campbell, marketing director-Chevrolet cars. “Our primary market is the U.S. But we do think this car could do better overseas. Historically, we’ve sold about 1,000 Corvettes in Europe on an annual basis. We see the opportunity for our performance in Europe to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.