CANBERRA – The first shipment of the second-generation Smart City Coupe and Smart Roadster have landed in Melbourne and Sydney ahead of their release later this month. Some 80 customers who ordered a Smart City Coupe or Roadster earlier this year are among the first in Australia to take delivery of the new models. The cars will be sold through Smart centers located in Mercedes-Benz dealerships.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.