Been blinded lately by oncoming car headlights while driving at night? Annoyed that headlights on some newer vehicles appear brighter than conventional headlamps? If so, you are not alone. Automobile headlamp glare, by all accounts, is a burning public issue, one that has landed in the lap of the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. which is holding hearings on ways to resolve the debate. In particular, NHTSA is looking at whether the Federal Lighting Standards needs revision, an issue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.