ANAHEIM, CA – On sale since May, the all-new ’06 Dodge Charger sedan still is not available at all U.S. Dodge dealerships due to distribution issues, a Chrysler Group executive tells Ward’s here at the California International Auto Show. “We could have done a better job,” admits Steve Landry, vice president-Dodge marketing. “There are some Dodge dealers who haven’t gotten their first Charger yet. And they are mad at us, and they should be. We still need to get some dealers their first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.