The son of Chairman Chung Mong-koo is expected to be elected a director of Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.'s Kia Motors Corp. subsidiary at the Kia shareholders meeting in March. Chung Eui-son, 33, is executive senior vice president at Hyundai. Kia directors met to nominate him to replace Executive Director Chung Tae-young, who has left South Korea to become vice president of another Hyundai subsidiary. Chung Tae-young is the elder Chung's son-in-law. Chung Eui-son joined Hyundai only two years ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.