The Toyota Camry and Honda Accord continue to dominate the increasingly competitive midsize-car segment, but the Hyundai Sonata has crept into the consciousness of U.S. consumers. “From the last 13 months, (the) Camry or Accord was the No.1 cross-shopped (vehicle against) Sonata,” says Jackie O’Dowd, senior associate-automotive of Compete Inc., a Boston-based Web analytics company. And while the Nissan Altima was the car most frequently researched by Camry and Accord intenders last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.