Sonic Automotive Inc. says it is set to acquire four additional dealerships. The outlets, with combined annual revenues of $200 million, include Stone Mountain Chevrolet in metro Atlanta; Crow Brothers Toyota of Tulsa, OK; Capital Imports (including Audi, Hyundai and Subaru dealerships) in Columbia, SC; and Mountain States Motors, a Volkswagen dealership in Denver. Sonic says it will relocate three of the dealerships to help them “realize their full potential.” The Stone Mountain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.