DETROIT – With almost every auto maker pensively watching the seemingly endless upward spiral of U.S.-market sales incentives, there currently is an even greater-than-normal emphasis on just how much net profit individual models garner for their makers. The Honda Odyssey reputedly leads all U.S.-market light vehicles in per-unit profitability. And it appears a wide cross-section of industry executives now are attuned to data concerning which models are the market’s best ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.