TURIN – A decision by the Turin bankruptcy court over the future of Bertone SpA is expected as early as Friday, well-placed sources within the court say. The ruling likely will put the company under new management and ownership, bettering its chances for survival. The court-ordered review of Bertone’s operations was initiated in early February following a family fight over control of the coachbuilder and design specialist. Typically, the Italian formula for “Amministrazione ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.