CANBERRA – Ford Motor Co. of Australia Inc. will export its Territory SUV to South Africa, following the vehicle’s successful launch in the domestic market. The first South African Territory will roll off its Australian assembly line within a month, with sales expectations of up to 2,000 units annually. The vehicle already is exported to New Zealand, where it clocked more than 1,400 deliveries in 2004 and has been the market-leading SUV since launch. (See related story: Ford Australia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.