JOHANNESBURG – South Africa’s new-vehicle sales in November fell 6.3% to 34,295 units from year-ago, National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa figures indicate. Deliveries of light-commercial vehicles slid 18.6%, compared with prior-year, while sales of medium-commercial vehicles tumbled 35.4%, to 554 units. The heavy-commercial-vehicle segment plunged 44.1%, to 940. However, the anticipated tourist influx surrounding the FIFA World Cup here next year triggered a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.