JOHANNESBURG – South African new-vehicle sales fell 12.0% to 46,248 units in February, the National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa reports. New-car deliveries slipped 14.8% to 27,505 units, compared with 32,272 prior-year. Sales of light-commercial vehicles, pickup trucks and minibuses declined 10.7% to 15,514 units, from year-ago’s 17,377. Medium-truck sales rose 2.2% to 1,262 units, while heavy-truck deliveries jumped 19.8% to 1,967. New-vehicle exports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.