JOHANNESBURG – New-vehicle exports for the year's first three months increased 57.7% over like-2005, the National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa says. NAAMSA reports South African auto makers exported 38,541 vehicles, an increase of 14,099 over prior-year. "Higher than projected exports of cars, and particularly light-commercial vehicles, should contribute to record export sales during 2006," NAAMSA Director Nico Vermeulen says. "Overall exports are projected to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.