Brazilian car-parts industry recovers SAO PAULO — The Brazilian car-parts industry reports net revenues of US$900 million in the first half of the year, up 10% from the same period last year. Gross profits, however, declined by 34%, while profits rose 37% in the same period. The results were due to the increase in auto production that jumped 24% to 801,000 vehicles in the year's first half. VW produces engine SAO PAULO — Volkswagen AG is building a 1.0L turbo engine with 16-valves at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.