Ford remains confident in Venezuelan future CARACAS — Ford Motor Co.'s Venezuelan unit says it is confident about future business here, despite the fact that the country is investigating Ford for alleged safety flaws in its Explorer sport/utility vehicle. A congressional commission and the public prosecutor's office are investigating Ford after a consumer watchdog group said that a weak suspension has caused 37 deaths through some 50 rollover accidents involving the Explorer. Ford blames ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.