Brazil unions may strike SAO PAOLO — Some 260,000 workers in Brazil's auto industry are planning a strike to demand job protection. The country's two main unions will strike on Sept. 14 if the automakers fail to come up with a plan to guarantee jobs. Brazil's auto market has severely fallen in the last year due to the country's prolonged economic slump. Sales drop in Peru LIMA — Car sales in Peru fall 15% from 1,518 in June to 1,295 in July. The decrease is blamed on high interest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.