Ford to make Cargo trucks in Argentina BUENOS AIRES — Ford Motor Co. will begin building its Cargo 1722 heavy truck at its Pacheco plant here. The automaker is hoping to appeal to a wider range of customers looking to take advantage of government sponsored incentives. Ford will build six of the US$70,000 trucks each day at the plant, which also builds the Escort and Ranger pickup truck. The truck is currently built at the Ipiranga Truck plant in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and imported into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.