Brazil sales, production up SAO PAULO — Brazilian car sales increase 257.7% in March compared to February. But sales are down 25.0% for the first three months of the year. Local production also increased during the month. Car production jumped 42.6% while truck production increased 13.9% compared to February. Whole-year production also is down — 27.9% for cars and 10.1% for trucks. Fiat to recycle SAO PAULO — Fiat SpA and the Gerdau steel group announce plans to build a pilot plant to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.