Fiat downsizes Brazil’s prospects for the year SAO PAULO — Brazil’s major player Fiat Auto SpA is reducing its expectation of the market’s vehicle sales year from 1.6 million to 1.5 million units. It also is granting collective holidays for workers at its Betim Minas Gerais plant. The automaker estimates that its annual growth rate will slide from 15% to 6% this year. o Labor unions settle SAO PAULO — Some 42,000 Striking autoworkers here settle for a 2-year contract that calls for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.