Argentina production increases in September BUENOS AIRES — Argentina vehicle production hits a 10-month high in September, increasing 3.8% to 31,192 units. However, sales fell 2% from August levels to 36,835 units. Government incentives, which provide at least US$4,000 to consumers trading in a car 10 years old or older, have depleted stocks, so automakers are increasing production to meet the unforeseen demand. Still, output remains down from year-ago levels. Automakers built 34% more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.