Automakers increase prices, interest rates SAO PAULO — Several automakers raise prices and interest rates in Brazil to adjust for currency-rate fluctuations and pay increases for workers. Audi AG increases its prices 1.4% partly as a result of increased labor costs while Volvo Car Corp. announced price hikes of 2.7%. BMW AG ended its promotional 0.5% interest rate. Customers now will have to pay the traditional 5% to 7% for car financing. Meanwhile, Volkswagen AG has announced a price ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.