GM to close plant BUENOS AIRES — General Motors Corp. says it will transfer production from its Cordoba, Argentina, plant to its Rosario plant. Additionally, Silverado truck production will be transferred to a plant in Brazil. The Cordoba plant, which is rented from Renault SA, will be shut down this month. Most of the plant's 220 workers will be transferred to the Rosario plant. Cardoso's car is stolen SAO PAULO — Brazil's President Fernando Henrique Cardoso's Volkswagen Gol is stolen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.