South Korea vehicle sales totaled 135,171 units for April, up 3.6% vs. April 2010. April 2011 sales decreased 6.3% compared with March 2011 sales. 2011 sales through April totaled 523,746, up 4.7% over the same period in 2010. Hyundai is the leader in year-to-date vehicle sales with a total of 226,93, resulting in a 43.3% market share. Related document: Ward’s South Korea Vehicle Sales – April 2011
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.