MADRID – The Spanish vehicle market surged 63.2% to 124,893 units in March. The figure, which includes cars, SUVs and all-wheel-drive vehicles, comprises 43.6% of first-quarter sales. Three-month car deliveries of 286,567 units marked a historic 44.7% jump from like-2009. German Lopez, president of Aniacam, the Spanish association of auto importers, says although the gains are large, sales are currently at the same level as in 1998. Related document: Spanish Car Market March 2010 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.