TROY, MI – The Society of Plastic Engineers likely will add an eighth category in 2005 to its annual awards program to honor safety innovations. That will be the second new category in as many years. SPE’s new category this year was Performance and Customization. “Next year, I think we will seriously consider adding a safety category,” says Suzanne Cole, the awards program chairwoman and president-Cole and Associates an automotive government affairs consulting firm. “I think it’s long ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.