This year’s winners of the Society of Plastics Engineers Automotive Innovation Awards reflect an industry laser-focused on reducing weight, enhancing recyclability, improving fuel efficiency, minimizing investment dollars and relying less on petroleum-based materials. Each honoree in the nine categories listed below was recognized at the annual Innovation Awards Gala held Thursday, Nov. 12, in Livonia, MI. Body Exterior: General Motors Co. pairs with ABC Group and Sabic Innovative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.