CHICAGO – General Motors Corp.’s Pontiac brand has at least two show cars in the pipeline for the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. (SEMA) show slated for October, says Lynn Myers, Pontiac/GMC general manager. Plans are to use SEMA to unveil a tricked-up Grand Am concept and an upgrade of the G/XP Bonneville concept exhibited at the auto show here that takes the performance look up yet another notch. As for the concept Pontiac G-Force, a thinly disguised version of the ’03 Grand Prix that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.