SOUTHFIELD, MI – Despite cutbacks that have cost thousands of jobs in recent years, opportunity is knocking for automotive engineers who: Have solid experience. Have expertise in multiple disciplines, at least one of which lends itself to electric-vehicle development. Speak two or more languages. Such are the demands facing auto makers challenged to expand their reach in emerging markets against a backdrop of historic volume declines and increasingly onerous vehicle safety and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.