CORONADO, California, U.S.A. — Toyota Motor Corp.'s Lexus luxury division deviates from its winning formula to produce the SC430 — a genuine luxury 2+2 coupe. This image builder is an opulent, low-volume machine that comes only as a convertible. Although Toyota and Lexus have pursued the luxury market in the past, it usually has been through more practical vehicles geared towards high-volume production. The California lifestyle machine marks the luxury brand's first — and for many, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.