Contrary to corporate America’s favorite inspirational mantra, DaimlerChrysler Vans LLC urges would-be commercial van buyers to think inside the box. Starting this month, Freightliner Corp.’s blatantly rectangular Sprinter will offer “vocational packages” that turn the diesel-powered vehicles into workshops on wheels. Freightliner's Sprinter Tradespeople will be able to order vehicles “upfitted” with features – such as storage solutions – specially designed to meet their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.