COLOMBO, Sri Lanka – Micro Cars Ltd., the first Sri Lankan company to design, develop and manufacture commercial locally produced cars and vans, launches production near here. The low-cost Micro breaks new ground in Sri Lanka. The first few vehicles recently were presented to Colombo Mayor Prasanna Gunawardena at a ceremony in the Sri Lankan capital. (see related story: Entrepreneur to Build Sri Lankan Micro Cars)Micro's car and van – expected to be priced between 350,000 Sri ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.