SEOUL – Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. has begun shipping its Rexton SUV to Europe this month. The Rexton will be available with both gasoline and diesel engines by the second half of the year. Ssangyong isn’t saying how many of the SUVs it hopes to sell in Europe. The move into Europe comes on the heels of Rexton’s debut in China in February. Ssangyong is forecasting Rexton sales at 1,000 units this year, and the SUV is being counted on to help the auto maker boost total deliveries in China ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.